2021 License # 566391
2022 License # 580236 (rules below updated for 2022 tickets)
- There are 600 tickets available for sale at $120 each.
- Tickets can be purchased by cash, cheque, Visa or Master Card or pre-authorized payment.
- Ticket purchaser must be located in Alberta at time of purchase.
- If purchasing by cheque, it needs to be received 10 business days prior to first draw date.
- Winners of the monthly trip draw have the option of taking the $2500 travel gift card as won or 80% of the cash value.
- All values are in Canadian dollars.
- There is no expiry on the gift card.
- All trip winners must use our authorized travel vendor (Crowfoot Travel Solutions).
- Draw dates will follow the schedule listed here.
- Monthly draws will be for one $2500 gift Card plus 4 draws of $120 each.
- All draws are held at St Paul’s Parish Church, 1305 Main St. Airdrie, Alberta T4B 1C5
- The first ticket drawn will be for the $2500 gift card.
- Additionally, there will be Early Bird Draws on Dec 19, 2021 and Feb 14, 2022.
- The December 2021 Early Bird will draw for 4 (four) $250 Save-on Food gift cards plus a $200 gift card from Co-op.
- The February 2022 Early Bird will draw for $1000 cash, 2 (two) $500 cash prizes and a $300 gift card from Carlson Wagonlit.
- The gift cards are awarded as gift cards only and there is no cash in lieu for the grocery prizes.
- All tickets are eligible to win more than once. All winning tickets will go back into the draw for all remaining prizes.
- Raffle Chairperson, their employees and members of their immediate family (a spouse, parent, son, daughter, brother, sister, or the spouse of any of these individuals) are not eligible to receive raffle prizes.
- Tickets will not be sold to persons under 18 years of age
- 300 tickets must be sold before requesting an extension of draw date.
- No time limit for using the $2500 gift card.
- Once a ticket purchased, no refunds will be issued.
- The prizes shall be awarded only to one name on the ticket in the event multiple names are on the ticket, Knights of Columbus—Airdrie Council No. 8045 and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes that may arise.
- All prizes are guaranteed for (1) year from the draw date and will be kept in a secure location until claimed. If after one year the prize has still not been claimed, then the prizes or cash equivalent will be donated to an approved charity or back to the group, upon AGLC approval.
- A requirement that the licensed charity’s raffle ticket sellers advise adult ticket buyers not to write the name of a person under 18 years of age on the tickets.
Rules pertaining to the Travel Gift Cards are as follows:
- You can use Gift Card(s) to purchase airline tickets, all-inclusive resort vacation packages, cruises, tours, hotels and any other prepaid travel arrangements. Combine your Gift Card(s) with other forms of payment (e.g., debit card, credit card) to make getting where you want to go even easier.
- Gift Cards cannot be used for hotel or car rental reservations where payment is made locally
Terms and conditions
- Treat your Gift Card like cash.
- Present Gift Card as payment towards your purchases and Crowfoot Travel Solutions will deduct the purchase amount from the available value on the Gift Card.
- You may continue to use the Gift Card until the value reaches zero.
- The Gift Card is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or used to make a payment on a credit account.
- The Gift Card will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- The current balance of this Gift Card can be obtained by contacting Crowfoot Travel Solutions at https://www.crowfoottravel.com/
- Use of the Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.